The best local rates for teacher to student ratio & time on the board!
Private, semi-private & small group lessons available by appointment.
Class Policies & lesson checklist:
1. Please arrive onsite 20 - 25 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of class, at appointed meeting place. Please be on time!
2. Wear a bathing suit or other comfortable quick-drying or sun shielding workout gear, sunscreen, a hat (if needed) & straps for your glasses. Also bring a towel and H2O. Please leave loose fitting jewelry at home! (it may fall off)
3. All students are required to sign a standard waiver prior to class. I supply copies onsite or you may request in advance by email and bring your signed copy to class.
4. Included in the class price: board, paddle, personal flotation device (PFD) and instructor fee (unless prearranged BYO Board).
5. No refunds will be provided for any reason.
6. If it rains, is too windy or class is called off for any other reason, we will reschedule your lesson ASAP.
7. GROUP CLASS PRICING POLICY: I need a minimum of 2 people signed up in group classes to honor group pricing. If there are not enough people signed up to hold group class, I will reschedule class.
8. Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel for any reason, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to your lesson.
If you have any other questions prior to class, please email us. Thank you!