THANK YOU to all of those who attended 2017 past clinics and retreats; "Presidents Day Paddle for PEACE", FOOTWORK Clinics, SUP 102 clinics, Beach Cleanup, "Living Our Aloha" Autumn Equinox retreat, "Autumn Leaf Peeping", Halloween SUP party and our November 2017 "SIP and SUP" paddleboarding adventure followed by wine tasting!
Spring 2018 SCHEDULE:
Saturday, March 24th, 2018 from 1pm - 3 pm, SUP demo day and 6 year anniversary party! Details posted soon!
Saturday, March 31st, 2018 5 pm, full moon meditation and paddle. Details posted soon!
(SOLD OUT) APRIL, 2018 Ho'oponopono Women's SUP retreat, Wilmington, NC
(SOLD OUT) MAY, 2018 “SUP Woman” Spring Beach Retreat, Topsail Island, NC
Join experienced instructors Allison Martin-Attix & Nadine Bubner (www.wholehealthyhappyhk.com), May 4th - 7th, for an unforgettable women’s Yoga, SUP, Surf & Mindfulness Retreat!
• 3 night’s (Fri, Sat, Sun) shared accommodations in charming, artsy beach house with direct sound access, lovely water views & 1 minute walk to beach!
• Daily yoga
• SUP Yoga and SUP adventures
• Personal time to explore the island/relax at the beach or paddle equipment (2 kayaks are there for our use, plus LYF SUP paddleboards and surfboards)
• Beach Meditations & Candlelight Yin
• Optional 90 minute **surf lesson with Allison (cost is just $20, which covers surfboard rental)
• Fresh and healthy meals, GF & vegetarian options. All meals provided except Sunday night dinner (Sunday dinner will be a free night to dine out, at own expense, or stay in and cook with a new friend).
Total retreat cost: $440
Price includes: Paddleboarding equipment for classes, 2 kayaks and 2 surfboards for personal play time), bed (shared room occupancy - either Q or T bed), charming house with lovely common areas (see photos), meals (except Sunday night) and all classes with Nadine and Allison!
**Group surfing instruction class must be reserved in advance. Payment due at retreat.
The area: Topsail Island is a 26-mile barrier island just off the coast of NC, in the Outer Banks community. Along with beautiful maritime forests, uncrowded white sand beaches & access to protected waterways (perfect for SUP & SUP Yoga!), it’s also a sanctuary for sea turtles 🐢 & abundant wildlife. The North end of Topsail Island is particularly peaceful.
This retreat is filling up FAST! Spaces are limited and therefore, we can only keep your spot upon a 30% deposit payment. Please contact us for more information, or to make a reservation. First come, first served!