The best local rates for teacher to student ratio & time on the board!
Private, semi-private & small group lessons available by appointment.
- INTRO SUP: 2 hours of SUP instruction.
This class is for beginning paddlers with no prior
experience or newer paddlers without prior instruction. On land, we’ll cover proper stretching
technique, all equipment, laws & safety, correct stance, paddling and
turning techniques. On water, you’ll learn how to get on & off your board, transition
to standing & apply turning & breaking techniques! All students, regardless of age or athletic
ability, are up & paddling on their very first lesson! Lesson includes instruction, board &
paddle, optional leash, (PFD) personal flotation device, swim & stretch breaks
& plenty of time to play & paddle! Occasional bald eagle sighting at no extra
charge! Students will learn everything they need to
safely & efficiently paddle & HAVE FUN doing it!
RATES: PRIVATE lesson (1 Person) $80/$75 student or senior
SEMI-PRIVATE lesson (2 People) $65/person
SMALL GROUP (3 people) $55/person
- 3 COURSE SUP: All three lesson are 90 minutes which include free–style exploration & play!
A popular choice for those who want the knowledge and skill to become an expert Stand Up Paddler! Starting with a beginner’s lesson, you’ll progress to learning more advanced techniques, integrate core strength and balance and work on paddling endurance. 3 course SUP will allow you to get the most benefits and most fun out of SUP! By the end of the third lesson, you will be SUP smitten!
RATES: PRIVATE 3 course SUP rates (1 person) *$195 ($65/class)
SEMI-PRIVATE 3 course SUP rates (2 people) *$360 ($60/class)
SMALL GROUP (3 people) *$450 ($50/class)
*all three classes must be pre-paid & booked in advance to get the above rate
- LYFSUP YOGA CLASS: 75 minutes of Yoga meets Stand Up Paddleboard!
Doing Yoga while floating on a SUP board in calm water in a beautiful location? What’s not to love? Our SUP Yoga classes offer various yoga sequences on the boards for all levels of students. Prerequisite: build your “sea-legs” before signing up for SUP Yoga by enrolling in 2 hour INTRO SUP class. Those with demonstrated paddling skills are welcome to sign up for this class anytime.
RATES: $40 per person for class, includes board, paddle and PFD
$30 per person for class only – BYO board
Boards are limited so if you want to participate in a class, I highly recommend reserving your spot well in advance. If you have your own paddleboard, contact email@example.com directly and join any class.
- COMING SOON! LYFSUP Paddle fitness classes: 75 minutes
SUP fitness is great cross training for surfers, runners, cyclers, swimmers or other fitness enthusiasts. These classes will integrate some good core strengthening postures on your board while focusing on perfecting stroke technique, endurance, & coordination. A fun fitness alternative!
- COMING SOON! NIGHT PADDLING, TOURS & W'SUP WOMEN'S RETREATS
Class Policies & lesson checklist:
1. Please arrive onsite 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of class.
2. Please wear a bathing suit or other comfortable quick-drying workout gear, sunscreen, a hat (if needed) & straps for your glasses. Also bring a towel and H2O.
3. All students are required to sign a standard waiver prior to class (emailed to
you). I have some on hand or you may print
& sign before class.
4. Included in the price: board, paddle, personal flotation device (PFD) and instructor fee.
5. No refunds will be provided for any reason.
6. If it rains, is too windy or class is called off for any other reason, we will reschedule your lesson ASAP.
7. Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel for any reason, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to your lesson.
If you have any other questions prior to class, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!
Copyright 2103, LYFSUP, All rights reserved.