- SUP Yoga & SUP adventures
- Guided Ho'oponopono Meditation practice
- Beach Yin Yoga
- Surfing (optional)
- Shelling at secluded nearby location
- Free time to relax and explore
- 3 nights accommodation
- Fresh and healthy meals, GF & vegetarian options (breakfast/lunch continental style)
- Friday night POTLUCK dinner
- Saturday night paddleboarding across the water to water front restaurant!
- Sunday night free night to cook in with a friend or dine out
Accommodation & Rates
Access a protected part of the Intercoastal Waterway via paddleboard from our private dock! Sit out under the stars in our waterfront hot tub or cozy up to our outdoor fireplace in the evening. Or if you're in a playful mood, enjoy a variety of games in the lower story game room. Just 2 blocks to the golden sands of Holden Beach, our beautiful 3300sq. ft. retreat home offers privacy, beauty, and connection with nature in a perfect location within walking distance to restaurants, the pier and ice cream parlors. Expect a boutique style retreat...with only 7 attendees allowed. Comfortable, shared or private accommodations available. Comfortable shared accommodations rate $485 (single beds in large shared room), private Queen rooms $535 (Rate is TOTAL RETREAT COST!)
$535.00 / Per person
$485.00 / Per Person
Prepare for your retreat
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES! I will have gluten free bread options, vegetarian and vegan food. If you are a meat eater, you will have a chance to eat fresh fish and/or poultry and meat when we dine out.
What to bring?
- Beach/Swim wear
- Sports wear (Yoga, running gear)
- Sunscreen & bug spray (please, DEET free!)
- Water shoes
- Visor or Hat
- Yoga Mat (I will have a few spare mats...or towels may be used instead of mats if needed)
- Spare money
- Journal and pencil
- SENSE of ADVENTURE!
All classes with Allison, quality gear (board, paddle, leash, PFD), surfboards, fresh, healthy and organic vegetarian food (breakfast and lunch continental style) and 3 nights/4 days accommodation in a beautiful home with direct water access via private dock.
For full booking terms and conditions please inquire.
Spaces are limited and therefore we can only keep your spot upon a 30% deposit payment.
Please note that once payment is made, your spot is non-refundable. You may transfer your spot to someone else if you cannot make it!
In case of serious, dangerous or inclement weather threat, we will reschedule.
No smoking, excessive drinking or partying. We ask that guests be mindful of the peaceful retreat space at all times, and their fellow guests.